Order Your Own Lab Tests
Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma believes consumers should have the most accurate and up-to-date information needed to proactively manage their personal health. That's why DLO is proud to offer DLO Direct™, a new program that gives our customers the ability to order select lab tests without a healthcare provider. We can help you take a more active role in your health through direct access testing with a menu of select lab tests you may request without a healthcare provider’s order.
Choose Your Test
DLO Direct offers more than 45 confidential tests and panels for you to pick from, including:
- Blueprint for Wellness testing
- Overall health profiles
- General screening tests
- Allergy screening
- Diabetes screening
- Heart health screening
- Immunity testing
- Infectious disease screening
We also believe personal health management is most effective when it involves a partnership with a health care provider, so DLO encourages you to share test results with your personal health care provider. Only your health care provider can interpret your results and provide an accurate picture of your health status.
Order Your Test
To order your own lab tests, you just need to follow these three easy steps:
- Print a DLO Direct order form or a Blueprint for Wellness order form and take the completed form with you to a DLO Patient Service Center. Follow the instructions on the laboratory test order form if fasting is required for the testing you are ordering.
- Visit any DLO Patient Service Center throughout Oklahoma. Check in with our friendly staff and give them your completed order form. Full payment is due at time of service before sample collection is performed. Note that we accept all major credit cards and checks. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash payments. Have one of our skilled phlebotomists draw a blood sample or take a urine sample, who will send your sample to our laboratory for testing.
- For DLO Direct testing, create a MyQuest™ account and view your test results through the MyQuest online patient portal. Test results are available through MyQuest within 7-10 business days of completing your lab work. For Blueprint for Wellness testing, you'll need to create a My.QuestForHealth.com account and complete a short health risk assessment. Blueprint for Wellness test results are available within 7-10 days of completing your lab work and submitting the health risk assessment.
If you still have questions, view our DLO Direct Frequently Asked Questions page or our Blueprint for Wellness Frequently Asked Questions page for further instructions on how to order your own tests, creating a MyQuest account, finding a health care provider and more.
Take control of your personal health through DLO Direct self-directed lab testing.