How healthy are you?
Blueprint for Wellness through DLO Direct offers the Complete Blueprint testing. With Complete Blueprint, you will receive:
- Biometric measurements
- Height, weight, waist circumference, blood pressure
- Heart disease screen
- Total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, triglycerides and total cholesterol/HDL ratio
- Diabetes screen
- Glucose, hemoglobin A1c
- Stroke risk
- High sensitivity CRP
- Kidney disease
- Creatinine and eGFR
- Liver disease
- ALT, AST, GGT, albumin, alkaline phosphatase, bilirubin, globulin, and total protein
Get your Complete Blueprint Screen
- Select the Complete Blueprint panel on the DLO Direct Blueprint for Wellness order form
- Register at my.questforhealth.com and complete the online health risk assessment
- Take your completed Blueprint for Wellness order form with you to a DLO Patient Service Center
Get your Complete Blueprint Results
To get your results, just register online and provide an email address. You will receive an email with a link to view your Complete Blueprint results online 3-5 days after your screening. You will also receive a confidential, personalized, multi-page report providing current health status and individual risk factors in the mail within 2 to 3 weeks of your screening.
Optional Physician Session
Along with your personalized results, an optional Physician Health Information Session (PHIS) is available to you after you receive your Blueprint results. A PHIS enables you to remotely receive health information and recommendations from a board-certified physician. A PHIS allows you to review your abnormal test results, and discuss personalized information related to your results including resources to help make important decisions about your health. The PHIS service is available to help you quickly get answers to questions about your screening results from a credible source, a board-certified physician. For example, if you have a family history of diabetes, and your glucose result was in the high range, you can schedule a time to have a physician discuss what that result means specifically for you, all without a co-pay or any additional fees. These physicians can also help you determine if you truly need follow-up care.