COVID-19 Specimen Collection now available at DLO
DLO now offers COVID-19 observed self-collections at most DLO labs* throughout Oklahoma. Just select a DLO lab near you when scheduling your QuestDirect appointment. DLO will accept patients who may exhibit mild cold symptoms such as runny nose or sore throat. Patients with severe symptoms (fever or flu-like symptoms) may be asked to reschedule their appointment for when they are feeling better.
How do I order a COVID-19 test?
QuestDirect offers patients the ability to order their own lab tests from a select menu that includes COVID-19 active infections and antibody tests. Just select your test below and schedule your appointment, all in one easy process.
COVID-19 Testing at No Cost to You
Purchase a COVID-19 PCR and Flu A/B Test
Purchase a COVID-19 Antibody Test
Getting test results through MyQuest
Your test results will be automatically sent to you through the secure MyQuest online portal. If you need assistance creating an account, visit our MyQuest Account Creation Guide page.
Where to get tested
DLO offers a variety of locations to be tested, depending on the type of testing you need. Appointments are recommended, but not required. DLO no longer offers drive thru testing at our Central Lab.
DLO Patient Service Centers
- Asymptomatic patients or patients with mild cold symptoms
- Patients with severe symptoms (fever or flu-like symptoms) may be asked to reschedule their appointment for when they are feeling better
- PCR and antibody screen available at most locations*
- Appointments recommended but not required
Types of COVID-19 Testing Offered
DLO offers PCR testing to screen for positive infections, as well as antibody testing to see if you have detectable levels of COVID-19 antibodies. We also offer self-ordered PCR co-testing for COVID-19 and Flu A/B. PCR and antibody test results are typically available in 1-2 days. These tests are available for self-order through QuestDirect™ without needing an order from your provider.
DLO also offers co-testing for COVID-19, flu, and RSV with only one specimen. A doctor's order is required for this testing so if you're having symptoms, talk to your doctor about testing for all three illnesses.
* PCR testing is available at all DLO labs in Oklahoma except our McBride (OKC) and INTEGRIS Memorial West (OKC) locations. Antibody testing is available at all DLO labs except INTEGRIS Memorial West (OKC).