If you have any reason to suspect you have an active COVID-19 infection, it’s important to reach out to your doctor or another authorized healthcare provider immediately for guidance on where to get tested in your community. DLO does not collect COVID-19 PCR test specimens for active infections at our patient service centers.
Where to get tested - Active Infections
Through our partnership with Quest Diagnostics, DLO offers testing options through national relationships with Walmart® and CVS Health®. Patients can utilize select Walmart Neighborhood Market stores and CVS locations with drive-thru pharmacies throughout Oklahoma where they can perform an observed COVID-19 specimen collection for an active infection by the pharmacist. Testing at a CVS pharmacy does not require a provider's order, but you will need an order placed with DLO by your provider for testing at a Walmart Neighborhood Market pharmacy.
CVS pharmacy instructions
You do not need a physician's order to be tested at a CVS, but you must register in advance to schedule an appointment. View a list of eligible CVS pharmacy locations in Oklahoma or visit cvshealth.com/covid-19/testing-locations.
- Visit www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing, enter your zip code and click "Schedule a test".
- Complete the form to see if you qualify for COVID-19 testing.
- If you qualify, select the CVS location you wish to visit to schedule your appointment.
- Complete the patient information form in its entirety and click "Submit".
- Go to the CVS pharmacy drive-thru during your scheduled time; PLEASE DO NOT GO INSIDE CVS.
- Let the pharmacist know you are there for your COVID-19 test. Please provide the pharmacist with your photo ID and insurance card (if applicable).
- A trained CVS pharmacist will give you a test kit and observe as you administer the test in your car. Follow the pharmacist’s instructions. When you’re done, place the test kit in the external collection box.
- Sign in to the MyQuest online portal or app to receive your results. If you don't have MyQuest, sign up at myquest.questdiagnostics.com or download the app.
Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy instructions
Please follow all the instructions below to be tested at a Walmart Pharmacy. View the list of eligible Walmart Neighborhood Market drive-thru pharmacy locations in Oklahoma.
- Contact your doctor to request a COVID-19 test.
- Confirm with your doctor that they placed an "electronic order on hold" to DLO.
- Visit myquestcovidtest.com to schedule an appointment at a Walmart Pharmacy drive-thru testing location near you.
- When you arrive to the Walmart for your test, PLEASE DO NOT GO INSIDE WALMART STORE.
- Look for the Walmart pharmacy drive-thru signs (located on the side of the Walmart). Once located, proceed to the drive-thru window and let the pharmacist know you are there for your COVID-19 test. Please provide the pharmacist with your photo ID.
- A trained Walmart pharmacist will give you a test kit and observe as you administer the test in your car. Follow the pharmacist’s instructions. When you’re done, place the test kit in the external collection box.
- Sign in to the MyQuest™ online portal or app to receive your results. If you don't have MyQuest, sign up at myquest.questdiagnostics.com or download the app.
Where to get tested - Antibody Testing
If you suspect you were exposed to COVID-19 but did not get tested, DLO can check your blood for COVID-19 antibodies starting approximately three weeks after symptoms occur. If you need the COVID-19 antibody test, DLO can collect your blood sample in any of our statewide patient service centers. You will need a doctor's order for the antibody test. Test results for the antibody test will be available through MyQuest approximately 24-48 hours after your specimen collection.
Getting test results through MyQuest
Confirm that your healthcare provider is sending your PCR or the IgG antibody test specimens to DLO for processing. If so, your test results can be automatically sent to you through the secure MyQuest online portal. This is typically the quickest way to get results. If you need assistance creating an account, visit our MyQuest Account Creation Guide page.