COVID-19 Specimen Collection now available at DLO
DLO now offers COVID-19 PCR specimen collections at most DLO labs* throughout Oklahoma for patients who are not exhibiting active COVID-19 symptoms. This option is great for those who:
- Have been exposed but are not exhibiting symptoms
- Need to be tested for travel purposes
- Want piece of mind
Just select a DLO lab near you when scheduling your QuestDirect appointment. If you have COVID-19 symptoms, please choose the Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy or at-home kit option.
QuestDirect offers patients the ability to order their own lab tests from a select menu that includes COVID-19 active infections. To be tested for COVID-19, through QuestDirect, follow the instructions below:
- Visit QuestDirect™.
- Select the right COVID-19 test for you. QuestDirect offers a $0 out-of-pocket option for those with symptoms or exposure, or a paid option for those travelling or just want peace of mind.
- Complete the online form for the type of testing you need.
- Schedule your appointment at a DLO lab (not exhibiting symptoms), Walmart Neighborhood Market Pharmacy (symptomatic), or purchase an at-home collection kit.
- For DLO lab testing:
- Wear a face covering and enter the DLO lab during your scheduled time.
- Sign in at the kiosk.
- A trained DLO phlebotomist will give you a test kit and observe as you administer the test. Follow the phlebotomist’s instructions. When you’re done, give the specimen to the phlebotomist for processing.
- For Walmart Pharmacy testing:
- When you arrive at Walmart for your test, PLEASE DO NOT GO INSIDE THE WALMART STORE. View the list of eligible Walmart Neighborhood Market drive-thru pharmacy locations in Oklahoma.
- Look for the Walmart pharmacy drive-thru signs (located on the side of the Walmart). Once located, proceed to the drive-thru window and let the pharmacist know you are there for your COVID-19 test. Please provide the pharmacist with your photo ID.
- A trained Walmart pharmacist will give you a test kit and observe as you administer the test in your car. Follow the pharmacist’s instructions. When you’re done, place the test kit in the external collection box.
- For the at-home kit:
- You will receive your kit in a few days. Follow the instructions for specimen collection and return your sample to FedEx. Your results will be available in approximately 2-3 days.
- Sign in to the MyQuest™ online portal or app to receive your results for either the Walmart or at-home collection. If you don't have MyQuest, sign up at myquest.questdiagnostics.com or download the app.
* Testing is available at all DLO labs in Oklahoma except our Utica (Tulsa), McBride (OKC) and INTEGRIS Memorial West (OKC) locations.