Order Your Own Lab Tests
Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma believes consumers should have the most accurate and up-to-date information needed to proactively manage their personal health. That's why DLO is proud to offer DLO Direct™, a new program that gives our customers the ability to order select lab tests without a health care provider. We can help you take a more active role in your health through direct access testing with a menu of select lab tests you may request without a health care provider’s order.
Choose Your Test
DLO Direct offers a variety of confidential tests for you to pick from, including:
- Overall health profiles
- General screening tests
- Allergy screening
- Diabetes screening
- Heart health screening
- Immunity testing
- Infectious disease screening
We also believe personal health management is most effective when it involves a partnership with a health care provider, so DLO encourages you to share test results with your personal health care provider. Only your health care provider can interpret your results and provide an accurate picture of your health status.
Order Your Test
To order your own lab tests, you just need to follow these five easy steps:
- Complete a lab order form for your test online and print it out to take with you to the DLO Patient Service Center.
- Follow the instructions on the laboratory test order form if fasting is required for the testing you are ordering.
- Visit any DLO Patient Service Center throughout Oklahoma. Check in with our friendly staff and give them your completed order form. Full payment is due at time of service before sample collection is performed. Note that we accept all major credit cards and checks. Unfortunately, we cannot accept cash payments.
- Have one of our skilled phlebotomists draw a blood sample or take a urine sample, who will send your sample to our laboratory for testing.
- Create a MyQuest™ account and view your test results through the MyQuest online patient portal.
Test results are available through MyQuest within 7-10 business days of completing your lab work.
Take control of your personal health through DLO Direct self-directed lab testing.