Introducing online pickup, a new service from DLO
We know you’re busy. That’s why we now offer convenient online scheduling for specimen pickups. It’s part of our commitment to creating new and better ways to support you in the important work of caring for patients.
Just click, enter, and click. Done.
Scheduling a Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma (DLO) specimen pickup may now be done online through our Quanum™ for Healthcare Professionals website. Simply click the link above, enter specimen details, schedule the pickup, and submit. That’s all it takes. You’ll receive confirmation, and a DLO courier will pick up your specimen(s).
No more phone calls or waiting to speak with the right person. Online pickup is easy to use and available anytime to fit into your workflow and help you streamline operations.
- Simple 4-click ordering
- Schedule, modify, or cancel a request electronically
- Receive confirmation that the pickup was successfully scheduled
- Available 24/7—no need to wait for a dispatcher during peak call times
- Available from your PC, tablet, or smartphone
- 1-click option for frequently requested pickups
Signing up for online pickup is a simple, 1-time process
- Click the “Request Pickup Online” button above
- Log in with your Quanum/Care360 credentials
- After logging in, select "Specimen Pickup"
- Follow the instructions to enter your dispatch account information and to confirm pickup address (please note that DLO cannot pickup from a P.O. Box)
- Click "Submit" to confirm, and you're ready to schedule your first pickup
Have a frequent pickup need? Try 1-click.
Online pickup gives you the option to save your pickup order information, so you can save even more time. Just choose the 1-click option, enter the information, and you’re always just 1 click away from more efficient scheduling.
At DLO, our goal is to help you simplify practice operations so you have more time to focus on enhancing the patient experiences that can lead to healthier outcomes.