HEFNER POINTE PSCMain Content
Now offering COVID-19 rapid antigen testing at this DLO lab
11101 Hefner Pointe Drive, Suite 208
Oklahoma City, OK 73120
Phone: (405) 608-6100
Fax: (405) 252-4277
Make an Appointment
Walk-ins are always welcome but patients with appointments will be given priority.
Hours of Operation
M-Th: 7:00 am-5:00 pm
F: 7:00 am-4:00 pm
- Routine Lab Testing
- Blueprint For Wellness
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- COVID-19 PCR Testing*
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen*
- Drug Screening (non-chain of custody)
- Glucose Tolerance (please allow up to 3 hours before closing)
- Phlebotomy Services
- QuantiFERON TB Gold Plus Tuberculosis Testing
- QuestDirect™ Self-Ordered Testing
- T-SPOT.TB (specimen must be collected by noon)
Glucose tolerance testing is used to determine gestational diabetes in pregnant women. The testing requires 14 hours of fasting prior to giving three blood specimens once an hour for three hours. Since patients must stay at the DLO PSC during the three-hour testing process, our Hefner Pointe Patient Service Center has a dedicated waiting room with six leather recliners and a television to make it more comfortable for women who are ungoing gestational tolerance testing.
* COVID-19 PCR testing at a DLO Patient Service Center is for assymptomatic patients or patients exhibiting mild, cold-like symptoms. Patients who are exhibiting active flu-like symptoms, including fever, may be asked to reschedule their appointment.