DLO Now offers QuestDirect™ in Oklahoma
DLO is proud to offer QuestDirect so you can order your own lab tests without a doctor. The menu includes testing for:
- COVID-19 PCR active infections, including a $0 out-of-pocket option for those with symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
- COVID-19 IgG antibodies
- General health and wellness
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Food and respiratory allergies
- Digestive health
- Drug screens
- Heart health
- Infectious disease and immunology
- Sexually-transmitted diseases
Visit dlolab.com/questdirect to learn more.
Oklahoma's premier diagnostic laboratory
Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma (DLO) is the leading diagnostic lab in Oklahoma, offering more than 50 patient access points for convenient access to urban and rural patients, while serving more than 3,500 physicians and more than 75 hospitals across the state. DLO's mission is to provide innovative, timely, and quality medical laboratory services to our clients and their patients.
DLO is a preferred lab network provider with all UnitedHealthcare plans and is in-network with all BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma plans statewide. See our Insurance List page to see a detailed list of DLO's preferred and in-network health plans. A full list of DLO Patient Service Centers can be found in Locations. For additional information, please visit DLO’s Patient Frequently Asked Questions.