Enroll now. Ensure continuous access to quality testing. Enhance patient care.
Enroll in PECOS in 5 easy steps
- Visit https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov
- Prepare for enrollment by viewing the "Plan Ahead" checklist
- Complete and submit the enrollment application
- After enrollment, print, data and sign the Certification Statement
- Mail the signed Certification Statement within 7 days of submission to your designated Medicare contractor
- Watch a step-by-step video on how to enroll in PECOS at https://pecos.cms.hhs.gov
- Contact the CMS External User Services Help Desk at 1-866-484-8049 or at EUSSupport@cgi.com
We know that you expect more from your medical lab. That's why we offer a variety of online tools and services that make it easy, simple and efficient to get the most out of DLO.
These services range from online bill pay and invoicing to specimen collection guides and commonly used forms. In our testing section, we share what’s new in testing and offer free access to our large test directory through Quest Diagnostics.
And if you are interested in learning why we are the perfect laboratory partner for your practice, clinic or hospital, view our list of services. This quick and simple guide will give an overview of the variety of services we offer, and show what separates us from the competition.