Diagnostic Laboratory of Oklahoma is an Oklahoma-based medical laboratory that each day provides laboratory testing and services to thousands of Oklahoma healthcare professionals and patients. DLO is a joint venture between Quest Diagnostics services and INTEGRIS Health. Through our affiliation with Quest Diagnostics – the world’s leading medical lab – we are able to offer the high-quality, cutting-edge testing and services you expect from a global leader, but with the added service and convenience you get from working with a local medical lab. In fact, 95% of our tests – more than 13 million a year – are conducted in Oklahoma.
ABOUT QUEST DIAGNOSTICS
Quest Diagnostics is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer in developing innovative new diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
ABOUT INTEGRIS HEALTH
INTEGRIS Health is the largest healthcare system and hospital network in Oklahoma and one of the state’s largest private employers (about 9,000 employees statewide), with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, fitness centers, independent living centers and home health agencies throughout much of the state. Corporate headquarters are located on the campus of INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City. It is a not-for-profit corporation governed by a 15-member board of directors made up of business, medical and community leaders from across the state. INTEGRIS is managed by President and Chief Executive Officer Bruce Lawrence, with the assistance of senior staff in the areas of physician services, facility operations, strategic services and finance.
- DLO employs more than 725 Oklahomans who serve Oklahomans – more than any other medical laboratory in the state.
- DLO provides laboratory services and laboratory management to more than 7,000 physicians, hospitals, and clinics across Oklahoma.
- DLO has a fleet of more than 90 DLO transport vehicles cover 9,500 miles and make 1,250 stops daily.
- Lean Six Sigma is practiced in all DLO departments to drive continuous improvement.
- DLO has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Oklahoma for 13 consecutive years.
- More than 40 DLO Patient Service Centers are conveniently located across the state.
Jeff Knight, Marketing Manager
225 NE 97th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73114